Wednesday, March 23, 2016

First run under Miles for Mothers, done!

Went for a quick 3 mile run today... my first since the Rock N Fly half on the 19th.

I also timed my mile in the middle... I cannot break 8:00! Which is extra frustrating since less than a year and a half ago I ran a 5K at an 8:03 pace. Oh well... I've only been running again (since giving birth to my second) for 4 months.


The facebook page for my blog is slooowwwllly gaining followers... I'm still waiting for my first PLEDGE
You can sign up for this week or this month, and your pledged amount per mile can help me stay even more motivated.

Or, you can visit the page at the top to make a one time, nonpledge donation! :)

I'm not running tomorrow because my husband has a PT test in the morning, but I am gonna get some miles in on Thursday and hopefully this weekend... my parents are coming to visit us so obviously that takes priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment