Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Donation pledges for my upcoming half marathon are OPEN!

Alright guys, you can now pledge donations based on my race performance in next month's Destin Half Marathon on April 17!

Just click here and fill out the form, then you're good to go!


If you'd rather make a donation based on my running mileage (based on weekly or monthly amounts, you choose!), or if you'd like to make a one time normal donation, just click on the "Donate Now" page above to find the links for both of those!


Currently, I have ONE pledge and ONE donation (and the one donation is from me haha)... and while I am truly grateful for any amount and any help, I'd really like to see this project succeed... so go ahead, and fill out that form (or the mileage one), or go make a donation... If you truly cannot spare any money for a donation, then please share this blog on your social media accounts so that someone who wants to donate and can afford to might see it. :)


I didn't run today... my legs were a little tired from yesterday and though I know I could have done an easy run, we had errands to run and I want to do another speedwork run tomorrow on the treadmill so I'm saving my legs for that. Tomorrow will be my last run of March so it's your last chance to pledge a monthly donation for March! The link for that can be found on my donate page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment