Sunday, April 3, 2016

Another week done

I had planned to run a 9 mile long run today, but I got started later than I anticipated, I was unfamiliar with the route I was running so I kept stopping/turning around, so I ended up cutting it short and only doing 6 miles, mostly because I was getting too hot.

I still managed 21 miles for this week, which I am definitely proud of.


Speaking of mileage... I'm still looking for THREE more people to sign up to pledge a donation based either on my upcoming race (fill out this form HERE) or based on my weekly or monthly mileage (fill out this form HERE)

If I can get those three more people (I'm going for FIVE in total and I already have two), then I will make a donation myself worth 50% of the total amount of those five people's donations!


So if you haven't already, please sign up! And feel free to check the "about" page above for info on what kind of thank you perks you can earn as a supporter!

No comments:

Post a Comment